Popular Posts

Friday 26 July 2013

When Music hits you feel no pain?

Music found its importance in my life after very long almost when my teen years were over, but once i started listening to music it really gave me something to believe in. Something that i could turn to when all else seemed too dark! .. I never looked at music from a musicians point of view but still I do share all the sentiments involved. Everyone has different taste in music and for me country music is most appealing because it is so pure and natural. Other then country I like to listen to Classical Rock and blues. 

People find it hard to believe that everything in life follows the same rhythms as in music, maybe that's what makes them despise musicals so much they simply view them to be something gayish to watch. but that's where they are wrong all these musicals take a generic sentiments faced by almost everyone in their lives and depict them so well. ''Music can change World Because it can change People'' that is what I believe. 


The most important thing about music for me is the new view on life that I developed as a result of listening to music, The philosophy it incorporates into your meaningless life to strive for something above yourself. Its just amazing to see music affecting you in ways you never thought possible, It really gives your life a direction,  pointing towards right direction. So all in all what music i listen to, those different sounds and words that depict ideas and opinions make me who I am. 



Music is a key to life it may bring out positive in many but on the other hand it can turn people to act negatively, the change is inevitable and music keeps changing all the same but the basic sentiments and emotions involved will remain same. For me Music will  remain the constant that embodies the emotions and life so perfectly, a rhythm of life that lends a helping hand when you fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment